APPETD Board held a strategic session during the week resulting in exciting outcomes and new opportunities for members:
- Expanding and gaining international recognition;
- APPETD Conference 2019, including International speakers and high profile DHET speakers leading to International networking opportunities and
emphasisingthe importance of private providers;
- Driving a refreshed and innovative marketing strategy to support and endorse quality driven providers to corporate and learners via a member & student portal on
- Industry partnerships ensuring skills needed are mapped with provider offerings and best practice principles;
- Funded training and private provider skills fund underpinned by
specialised/sectorial industry task teams.
These are just a few of the new products and services identified by the APPETD Team to pave the way for an exhilarating 2019.
Want to be part of this path to success…
Contact Alida Botes on email@example.com