Whole System Change in Education: Moving out of the chaos
About the Indaba:
The APPETD 2023 Indaba aims to initiate a strong relationship between the PSET sector stakeholders. To do so, APPETD seeks to promote the formation of partnerships between Public and Private entities, both locally and globally.
Focusing on a strong drive to further the objectives of a Whole System Change in Education to meet the post covid pandemic and the adaption to Digitisation and Artificial Intelligence as systems to move out of the Chaos will be the focus of our Indaba with the key points as follows:
- The angle of strategical repositioning and re-framing our education system mapped to a Whole System Change in Education globally is of extreme importance.
- The What we are doing and How we do it should be at the forefront of education policy.
- This What and How must be supported by Artificial Intelligence, adoption of multi differential methodologies of learning and teaching modalities, alignment of curricula to meet demands of future of work skills, all related to accommodate for different levels of intelligence.
APPETD will take from this Indaba recommendations to define a strategy to take to the Quality Councils and parties working on Policies and Regulations about the education systems and how to realign these to a post-pandemic world; especially to address developing the local economy and social and community development.
The bigger picture is very important for all of us, as we function in a global space, and skills development now does not know the boundaries that were previously in place.
Sponsorship Packages available:
APPETD is putting forward unique sponsorship package opportunities to you our valued stakeholders to utilise marketing and business development thus gaining exposure for your business and brand.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider sponsoring our event:
- Future relationships – Connect with decision makers and build new partnerships and collaborations with Private Colleges, Skills Development Providers, Private Higher Education Institutions and companies operating in the PSET sector.
- Branding and lead capturing – Invest in your brand equity by supporting a global community of private providers and industry professionals to promote your organisation, products and services within the PSET sector.
- Thought Leadership – Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of Post School Education and Training-industry collaboration and be at the forefront of entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystems.
- Revolutionise Technology – Promote leading technology, digitalisation and artificial inteligence that is beneficial and essential to education and training and can enhance the future of learning.